Saturday, July 22, 2017

If I die

Here is the thing, if I die, today, tomorrow, next week, or twenty years from now, I want you to be HAPPY for me.

People are devastated when a suicide takes place, and I don't understand why? Can people not see that the person is longer in pain and is no longer suffering?

Think of it as a chronic illness like cancer. An incurable illness. People are normally relieved when their loved one goes from this, because they are suffering no more.

I believe that heaven is a peaceful place, and I'll be surrounded by those loved ones who have gone before me, and will be re-united with those who go after me.

"Go rest high on that mountain" is one of the songs I have chosen for my funeral. Have a listen, it IS beautiful. Vince Gill, you sing it well: https://youtu.be/6jXrmAKBBTU

Smile, drink, make a toast, and love the ones you love. Remember me, but don't be sad for me.

I'll be resting high on that mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment