Sunday, February 12, 2017

Friends Checklist

It is February 2017. And it's time to look at and review my friends. I have a friends circle.

In my middle circle lies the friends that I trust completely. With my life and the life of my son.

Outside of that is my friends that I talk to, but would not disclose my inner, deepest secrets too.

Outside of that, is my "acquintance" list. People I talk to occasionally, but probably wouldn't tell the latest dirtiest joke I've heard too.

And outside of that, is my "business acquintance list". People I keep at an arms length, but don't completely trust.

So, where do you lie on my friends list? I've come out with a "survey" and coding system. Please fill out and get back to me.

  1. What is my favorite color?
  2. Where was I born?
  3. How many brothers/sisters do I have?
  4. What is my middle name?
  5. What was my nickname as a kid?
  6. Who and what was my first pet as a kid?
  7. What was my first pet as an adult?
  8. Where do I work?
  9. What diplomas do I hold?
  10. How old is my child?
  11. How many children do I have?
  12. When was the last time we laughed so hard we cried?
  13. When was the last time we went out together?
  14. What was my biggest shame last year?
  15. What is the thing I regret the most in my life?
  16. Have you ever visited me in the hospital?
  17. Have I ever give you a key to my house?
  18. What was the relationship of my family member who took her life?
  19. What is my biggest weakness?
  20. Who is my best friend? 
  21. What is my favorite TV show?
  22. What is my favorite movie?
  23. What is my animals name?
  24.  What is my latest diagnosis?
  25.  Where do I volunteer?
  26. What is my favorite food?
  27. What is my favorite drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment